Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Why Am I Doing This?

After reading various travel review sites I became sick of seeing posts from people that I couldn't be sure were real. You never know if the hotel is posting the good reviews or if a hotel down the street is posting the bad reviews. That's when this idea came to me, to create a blog reviewing the places I visit, allowing people to hear exactly how the hotel is from an average person.
I have seven years experience with customer service in industries ranging from banking, retail, and hospitality. I know what people expect and know what I would expect from any hotel.
I hope that people find this blog to be helpful.

If you have any questions please feel free to email me. I can give some good hotel recommendations for the Santa Rosa, Ukiah, Eureka, San Francisco and Sacramento areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment